Friday, June 27, 2008

You know you're jealous . . .

or possibly you feel incredibly sad for me that I would think you are actually jealous.

We are going to see the Wiggles. Not only are we going to see the Wiggles - - we are sitting in the 5th row on the floor. Seriously, I get an adrenaline rush just thinking about it. Do you have any clue how excited Sister and Brother will be???? (Baby Brother will be at home . . . ummm, Mamaw, do you have any plans on August 24th at 1:30??? With what I paid for the tickets, we can't actually afford a babysitter and I think Baby Brother is still on the young side for staying alone . . .) I am sure that somehow Mr. C will get all of the love and adoration for making this happen, when of course, I am the only one crazy enough to sit online waiting for the box office to open so I could pay $38 a piece for tickets to the Wiggles. My sister told me today that when they saw the Wiggles "it was the best concert she had ever seen". She has been to U2, Billy Joel, maybe the Rolling Stones . . . who knows, but that is saying something . . . She said that she "was getting chills just thinking about it." So, $38 bucks for some mid-day chills on a hot Sunday afternoon seems cheap. Plus, I do secretly love the Wiggles . . . especially Anthony . . . here he is.


He is adorable, right? He is 4 years older than Mr. C (is that weird that I know that?? Wikipeda people . . .) so that makes him OLD and he can still wiggle!

As I am sure everyone knows, there is no Greg Wiggle anymore . . .he had to be replaced after he got some terrible and weird disease that makes him faint unexpectedly while wiggling. I suppose this could be traumatizing for all those pre-schoolers so it is good that we have a new Wiggle in his place. His name is Sam. Sister has informed me that she likes him better so we are good to go.
I plan to spend the next 6 weeks practicing all of the songs and dances that are most likely to be performed at our show. I want to get the full experience and I think this will up our chances of a visit in the audience from one of the Wiggles . . . I'll post a full review after the show. Have a Wiggly weekend!!

4 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hi there. Came across your blog through someone else's, roaming so much I don't know who exactly. I LOVED the Wiggles. They were my son's obsession when he was 2-3 yrs old. We had everything Wiggles and I really enjoyed them too. We saw the show and it was awesome. Yes, Anthony is my fav and Greg was wonderful but the other 2 always annoyed me.

Anonymous said...

What day is the 24th? I'm sure I can watch Baby C...

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

You realize you just outed your sister as the world's biggest dork.

Me hateth the Wiggles...

:)

Audra said...

Wow... that is all I can say! And hilarious! I hope you have a wiggly-fun time!