Tuesday, June 17, 2008

For the rude "anonymous" poster:

You know who you are . . . and I obviously don't. . . and you obviously don't know me very well and clearly have never met my mother or read the book to which I was referring. Try finding a sense of humor . . . or don't come back here, because you will be confused. . . . I have removed a portion of that post lest anyone else get confused but I will let it be known that my mother was hands down the most generous and loyal human being I have ever known and no one in the universe will ever love me like she did. Enough said.

1 comment:

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

I missed the whole anonymous drama whilst the minis were at Granny Camp and I slacked with the blog reading, but I must say this...

Your mother was amazing. She freakin' kicked ass over mothers everywhere. She was giving and fun and raised 2 of the most wonderful girlies I know.

Everyone should be so lucky as to have had her for a mom. She would be so proud of you and your sister and your stinking fabulous (six!!!!) children!

So there, anonymous.