Sunday, April 13, 2008

One week down


Well, we have been home with Caleb for a bit over a week and I have to say, he is, as Mr. C. says, the most well adjusted member of our family. We figured out the nuances of his eating habits and he is close to sleeping through the night. He loves his sister and brother and they love him. The first thing they say in the morning is, "Where is baby Caleb!?" This is a shot of how we eat breakfast now . . . He looks stunned, huh? I think anyone would be upon finding that Sissy and Brother were his siblings . . .He passed with flying colors at the International Adoption doc and his immunizations are good so we won't have to redo a bunch of shots . . . good news for him.


Mr. C is back to work tomorrow so it is back to the real world for me. We'll find out what I am made of now, won't we?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Now you can learn zone defense, at home alone. You will do great! We prayed for all of you and now you can see faith in action at home with 3 and 1/2 kids/dogs at home...:-)

Sorry we missed you on our short visit. We're glad you're ALL home.

The Luther family

Unknown said...

I love the photo of all the kids! I feel like I could be there. Good luck with everything this first week...and on.