Monday, March 3, 2008

And now, back to .. . . .


our regularly scheduled broadcast.
I thought I should get the blog up and rolling again before we travel. We will be leaving either March 28th or April 4th. We will hopefully know the final date by mid-week and I will keep you updated! We will be unable to access the Blogger site in Ethiopia, but I will be able to e-mail posts to my sister who will update the blog while we are gone. At the very least, it may be netertaining to hear stories about my 17 hours of flying while under the iunfluence of Valium . . .


Here are our most recent photos of Caleb. He is 4.5 months old and is already weighing in at 16.5 pounds. He is a bit vertically challenged at 24.5 inches long. So, basically, he is a circle. I can't wait to squeeze him!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful!! I can't wait to hear your travel dates!